- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Development
Founded in 2016, Otrium is an Amsterdam based start-up that is shaping the future of online fashion. We’re shaking up the market and growing rapidly by offering a full-service marketplace that enables fashion brands to open an outlet store with zero effort and all the benefits.
Through an amazing team effort we’ve been able to grow with 1000% in the past year. Now we’re looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with Otrium.
Our ambition for the coming year is to become an household name in the Netherlands and Belgium while launching pilots in other European countries. By 2020 Otrium will be the largest and smartest online outlet in Europe.
Today Otrium operates out of a vibrant office in the Houthavens of Amsterdam, where we make a huge impact on one of e-commerce’s fastest growing categories.
We’ve won some awards recently that confirm we are on the right track. We’re very proud of being featured in great magazines and being listed by many awesome companies & organisations as one of the best startups at this moment. Here are some examples:
- On a day to day basis you will
- You strengthen brand partner relations;
- You will close big deals and have responsibility of our Italy Key Accounts portfolio and their performance;
- Work closely together with the key stakeholders to gather key data/tools to support and optimise our key brand partner in growth and happiness;
- Analyse, develop, present and follow up on Italy brands partner growth plans;
- Monitor commercial performance insights and opportunities and share best practices with all stakeholders;
- Actively manage and improve overall New Business processes;
- You are always on the road or on the phone, always building connections and relations.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in English and Italian
- You have 4-6 years of working experience in a start-up, scale-up or fast growing fashion company where you had a role in their sales and or key account development team
- You are a proactive hustler, and you get the job done
- “No” is your favourite word, because only then can the real work begin and can you show your talents
- You get a kick out of developing long lasting relationships and exceeding brand partner expectations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think of and carry out solutions on the spot
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills
- Learning new things is part of who you are
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team
- So ... Do you have a passion for Sales? Do you prefer to work in a young, ambitious international team?
- Share your motivation and resume and apply now!