- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Intelligence
As our Sales Performance Analyst you will be the next driving force behind Otrium’s growth, and have a tremendous impact on the development of our assortment on offer. Our Sales Performance Analyst you will play a leading role in building our sales operations team and guiding the scaling and next-level professionalisation of the Sales team in a data-driven way. (red. this team gets the new brands on board, and maintains strong brand relationships to create the best assortment on offer possible). You will analyse key performance indicators to develop plans to improve performance of the Sales team in any way possible (e.g., support with business planning, dash-boarding, structuring processes, training), and help with getting these plans into practice and successfully adopted. This means you will work on a great variety of tasks, and collaborate with a large group of ambitious and likeminded people simultaneously.
Working at Otrium
Founded in 2016, Otrium is an Amsterdam based start-up that is shaping the future of online fashion. We’re shaking up the market and growing rapidly by offering a full-service marketplace that enables fashion brands to open an outlet store with zero effort and all the benefits.
Through an amazing team effort, we’ve been able to become one of the fastest growing companies in The Netherlands and Europe. Now we’re looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with Otrium.
Today Otrium operates out of a vibrant office in the Houthavens of Amsterdam, where we make a huge impact on one of e-commerce’s fastest-growing categories.
- Support on yearly business planning: setting targets, making lead plans, making account plans, periodic performance reporting
- Create dash-boarding and track weekly performance of the sales team, and support them to translate data insights into short-term, but also long-term, more strategic, actions
- Deep-dive in productivity and efficiency of the sales team and streamline processes and their use of data so they can be even more successful in their day-to-day tasks
- Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of actionable data/insights in an accurate and timely manner
- A relevant Master’s degree in a quantitative direction: (e.g., business, economics, tech, data, econometrics, mathematics, physics);
- 2-3 years working experience in a business/commercial/consulting analyst role
- Experience with working in a cross-functional environment, with different stakeholders
- Experience with excel modelling, structuring complex analyses, and communicating results in a simplified way
- Experience with a digital business or in a sales organisation is a plus
- Experience with BI tooling and/or dash-boarding
- Strong analytical skills: identifies connections in data and trends and generates insights;
- A true team player with strong interpersonal skills: you like to collaborate with a large team and many different stakeholders; you recognise the role of their different levels and can tailor your messaging and communication style accordingly to build engagement at all levels of the organisation
- Innovative, creative and have a strong commercial sense
- Flexible to quickly switch focus to changing priorities on a daily base
- Eager to bring structure in complex situations
- Curious and proactive in questioning business decisions
- Determined to deliver accurate and flawless results, with an eye for the details
- Solutions-oriented, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A star in excel modelling
- A plus if you are beginning or intermediate programmer