- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Intelligence
As a Sr. Data Analyst within the Supply chain team at Otrium, you will play a key role in making sure every decision is driven by data. You will be responsible for creating and managing the KPI set, to steer and challenge the day to day operation, and you will drive improvement within the supply chain team by sharing actionable insights. Next to that you will ensure data quality and continue to improve our data warehouse together with our engineers. All in all you will work with a great great variety of stakeholders on data subjects, and collaborate with a large group of ambitious and likeminded people simultaneously.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- 1. Create and manage strong KPI set to steer the day to day operation of Otrium, challenge the team on the data you see;
- 2. Implement dashboarding and reporting to provide all (internal) stakeholders with latest insights
- 3. Initiate and conduct (ad-hoc) analysis to drive insights and improvements
- Create relevant and understandable dashboards and insights in order for the supply chain team to make data-driven decisions
- Create new performance metrics to improve the daily business
- Suggest focus areas for the business analysts and supply chain team based on the trends or anomalies you see in the data
- Work with the Product/Tech and BI team to improve data quality and our data warehouse
- Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of actionable data/insights in an accurate and timely manner
- Play a driving role in our mission to make every decision a data-driven decision
Experience, knowledge & skills
- A relevant Master’s degree in a quantitative direction: (e.g., business, economics, tech, data, econometrics, mathematics, physics)
- Strong SQL skills (PostgreSQL)
- 3+ years working experience in an analyst role
- Experience with BI tooling, structuring complex analyses and building dashboards. Experience with Looker is a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and team environment and like to work in an international environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, E-commerce experience
- Knowledge of the Fashion industry is a plus
- You are a strongly analytical person that loves to work with data in a hands-on manner. You are comfortable to work with a variety of stakeholders by helping and challenging them on a variety of data subjects
- You are a team player; the supply chain processes heavily rely on teamwork and the better the machine works, the faster it goes. You’re looking forward to engaging in this dynamic team, not one day is the same!
- You are able to work in small steps, but have the ‘greater picture’ in mind. Within Otrium we’d rather take a few small steps already, then debate endlessly on the details of a long term plan. We’re also rather start on the first 80% of a solution, then let it get stuck on the details of the last 20%
- You are a natural communicator, you make sure everyone is aware of what you are up to and you actively look how you can help others with your skills and talent
- You are fun, energetic and learning new things is part of who you are
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or English and you’re located in the Netherlands
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, the US and UK
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!
We’ve won some awards recently that confirm we are on the right track. We’re very proud of being featured in great magazines and being listed by many awesome companies & organisations as one of the best startups at this moment. Here are some examples:
Otrium is the first-class fashion outlet. Our members get access to the most fashionable brands at unbeatable prices, instantly delivered to their doorstep. Through an amazing team effort we’ve been able achieve amazing growth. Now we’re looking for more talented people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with Otrium.