- Date Posted
- Oct. 28, 2021
- Buying & Merchandising
We are looking for a Visual Merchandiser with strong commercial experience: you know how to improve site conversion and are ready to leverage your experience to build these processes at Otrium.
You will be part of a fast growing company and team where you will participate in driving our growth by optimizing our processes & tools around site merchandising.
About the role
This role is all about improving our visual merchandise capabilities to improve site conversion. In order to improve conversion you continuously review optimisation opportunities as product placement, managing search results, navigation improvements, and working together with our B2C product team to develop impactful merchandise capabilities on the platform.
- At Otrium, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of this role.
- Manage and optimize the product placement process on category & brand pages for overall otrium and specifically per country
- Collaborate with our B2C product teams to improve and build impactful merchandise capabilities on site and set the right priorities
- Manage our navigation on site and improve searchability by enabling consistent attribute management next to the category tree
- Manage Search Insights through Algolia and manage/updates rules based on data to improve search results/accuracy
- Manage our brand and product score components impacting product ranking on site, to continuously improve and optimize ranking
- Ensure commercial product placements for brands go-live
- Review overall site improvements based on traffic and conversion
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in visual merchandising or conversion optimisation roles in online retailers, marketplaces or outlets
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders and manage priorities/ deadlines
- Strong commercial experience: you know how to improve site conversion and are ready to leverage your experience to build these processes at Otrium
- Strong analytical skills: you identify connections in data and trends and can translate insights to meaningful actions
- You have a solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are innovative, creative and have a strong commercial sense;
- You work well with deadlines and are able to set priorities while working with a large variety of stakeholders
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!