- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Engineering QA
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer you will establish the quality and standard for our B2C applications. You will design and implement automated tests for new and existing features at integration and UI levels. With Otrium you will have a direct impact on the quality of consumer faced applications which will impact the experience of our customers and speed up the company’s growth.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing automated tests for new and existing features at the integration, UI, database, and API levels.
- Creating test plans and test executions
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Mentor developers and testers in automated testing best practices.
- Measure test coverage of code.
- Create and execute various types of automated tests in a complex system environment.
- Develop reusable components to support test automation infrastructure.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 5 years of equivalent work experience
- Experience with non functional testing.
- Experience with Contract testing.
- Experience working on agile teams.
- A passion fo web and micro services based technologies and code excellence.
- Familiarity with UI automation, micro services using modern test automation tools .
- Strong understanding of BDD & TDD principles and tools.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and leadership skill
- Manage risk and change with an agile approach
- Knowledge of mocking strategy for mobile apps
- Familiar with test pyramid principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!