- Date Posted
- Oct. 27, 2021
This is a hugely varied role working across Finance and the business on the Group Budgeting and Financials end to end. You will develop and deliver our forecasting as well as our Budget and forecast Board reporting. Are you the smart and creative candidate to engage with the business, deliver robust and structured reporting, improve the planning modeling and implement processes that are well understood and communicated throughout the organization. The hyper growth of the business and the increasing complexity make this role an exciting, interesting and challenging opportunity.
About this role
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, improving performance, building plans for the future, as well as coordinating regular reporting and forecasting. You will provide leadership on the right financial controllership to ensure the results of the business are properly recorded and the assets of the business protected.
- Building and handling financial reporting and modelling to support the business
- Owning business planning and forecasting processes
- Support the month end, Budget and forecasting processes from a FP&A standpoint bringing together all relevant stakeholders across the business
- Manage, prepare, and own our financial model for rolling forecasts, budget and long-term strategic planning Support the Corporate Finance team on ad-hoc requests.
- A key stakeholder in developing and delivering a story for the Group given multiple inputs across all business units that is easily digestible by Exec and Board members
- Support the external reporting team on quarter end delivery, including P&L analysis to meet audit requirements and contribute to analysis for the CFO and Investor Relations team
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or a related discipline;
- Ideally 4-7 years of experience;
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) is a plus;
- Previous experience in positions requiring analysis and reporting financial results;
- Proven expertise in finance management, evaluation, and swift analysis: you always deliver meaningful business reporting;
- Experience in pulling lots of sources of information together into a cohesive and easily digestible story;
- It requires building a depth of knowledge across the businesses in the group to help plan large scale processes and seeing them through to delivery;
- Experience in a rapidly changing environment and be able to provide consistent reporting and insight across the Group;
- An expert in Excel with experience of AX and SAP knowledge advantageous;
- Experience with multi-business Groups with multiple priorities advantageous.
- You are a highly solution orientated person;
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen;
- You can operate in ambiguous and changing situations to deliver on the right results;
- You can self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines;
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail;
- You are a strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!