- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About the role
As People Business Partner you get the huge responsibility of taking Otrium to the next level when it comes to our employee experience. The basis is set, but now it’s up to you and your HR team colleagues to further develop our policy and structure, such as performance management, learning and development, well-being, diversity and inclusion and culture. When it comes to our colleagues, you are the face and voice of Otrium and your main goal is to create the best working environment. It’s a very diverse role, you have to be able to juggle a hundred things at the same time. Time flies when you’re having fun ;-)
You will work in the People team, reporting to the Head of People & Culture. You will work closely together with other stakeholders
- Responsible for the development, implement and on-going management of the people process and strategy;
- Create policy and work together with the HR team and the heads of different departments within Otrium and support them, identify the best options for the business;
- Support and give daily HR guidance;
- Resolve complex HR issues;
- Work together with internal stakeholders and employees to improve work relationships;
- Review and optimise our current supplier agreements;
- Evaluate trainings programs.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Relevant experience in HR management and further develop the HR policy, familiarity with standard concepts, practices, policies and procedures across Human Resources;
- You have excellent judgement and know how to respond to various situations and when to escalate them. Employee confidentiality and discretion are of utmost importance to you;
- Strong relationship building and communication skills to build trust quickly;
- Strong leadership in interacting with various parts of the business;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and like to work in an international set-up;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Good team work skills actively involving colleagues across the business, builds the benefits of collaborative working.
- Degree in HR, Psychology or similar;
- Minimal of 5 years full cycle HR, preferably within a startup, scaleup or hyper growth environment;
- You love to work hands-on and tactical;
- Growth mindset: you like to take on challenges, are open to learn and can easily adapt in a dynamic international environment. You work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment;
- High level of organization, high ethical work standard, detail orientation, and ability to prioritize your workload.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, the US and UK
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!