- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
Location: Open to candidates based in UK, NETHERLANDS, GERMANY AND PORTUGAL
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead Technology to help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make sure every piece of clothing produced is worn.
About this role
The Talent Acquisition function has grown over the last 12 months and we are not slowing down. In order to keep up with the exponential tech-enabled growth, we’ve invested heavily into our technology work-streams and a main focus of this is the attraction of more tech talent.
Working with our Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for driving hands-on- strategic level attraction exercises for a wide range of in-house tech solutions. You’ll also manage and guide a team of internal TA partners whilst playing a pivotal role in educating the business on technology talent trends.
- Own and manage the technology recruitment stream as per business needs
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes of senior and confidential roles and help your team when bandwidth is stretched
- Collaborate closely with our CTO, VP of Tech and Head of Talent Acquisition on identifying best go-to-market strategies for different tech pillars and work-streams
- Proactively manage direct reports and their recruitment bandwidth
- Measure success and process quality by setting up the right KPIs within your team.
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Build and establish networks to attract diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
- Participate in projects to support the development of our talent acquisition.
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission.
- Implementing best practices with a candidate-centric approach
- Help drive our employer branding in cross-functional initiatives
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Proven commercial Senior TA experience in a startup/scale-up or fast-paced e-commerce environment
- In-house experience managing and mentoring a team of Talent Acquisition Partners
- Enjoy picking up operational recruitment topics and projects when required
- MSP and or RPO management experience ideal
- Experienced in delivering recruitment within a range of disciplines and departments
- Be data driven to the bone - from your experience you know that Talent Acquisition needs good data as a decision base
- Experienced in networking and pipelining
- Have charismatic personality
- Be up to date with benchmarks, competition and the latest trends in people topics
- Ability to thrive within a hyper-growth environment and adjust quickly to changes
- Excellent communication skills
Proactive, enthusiastic, results-focus, flexible, adaptable, ability to deal with a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, superb organisational skills.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!