- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
You know how to lead in-house recruitment efforts and are an expert in conducting in-depth interviews. You have a clear, data-based, well-established voice when it comes to hiring talent - and you love what you do. You’re all about relationships; you get that this is where it all happens. You’re business-oriented, data-driven, interested in the world of technology and have a sense of urgency. You’re creative, independent, and own what you do. Plus, you have strong interpersonal skills and local talent market knowledge.
- Play a major role in achieving the company’s global growth goals;
- Manage the full-cycle tech recruitment process from an engaging sourcing strategy to getting talent on board;
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible;
- Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals and drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers and HR;
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed;
- Manage established networks to attract diverse, ambitious tech talent to join our team;
- Lead or participate in projects to support the development of our tech talent acquisition;
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission;
- Create a unique and memorable experience for candidates.
- Bachelor degree or higher, with preference in Human resources or Business management;
- 5+ years of full cycle tech talent acquisition experience;
- A track record of high-performance, and success working in a fast moving environment within the tech/IT niche;
- Interpersonal experience with communicating across all levels of the organization internally, as well as externally;
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives;
- Industry knowledge with experience in understanding similar, you are an expert in creating a tech/IT talent pool;
- You are structured, hands on, innovative and love to take ownership.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!