- Date Posted
- Dec. 8, 2021
Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
Do you want to play a major role in achieving the company’s global growth goals, manage the full-cycle tech recruitment process and create an engaging sourcing strategy to get the best tech talent on board? Want to make impact by coordinating big and important TA projects? Do you have a track record of high-performance, and success working in a fast moving environment? Are you an expert in creating a tech talent pool? Apply now!
About this role
You know how to lead in-house recruitment efforts and are an expert in conducting in-depth interviews. You have a clear, data-based, well-established voice when it comes to hiring talent - and you love what you do. You’re all about relationships; you get that this is where it all happens. You’re business-oriented, data-driven, interested in the world of technology and have a sense of urgency. You’re creative, independent, and own what you do. Plus, you have strong interpersonal skills and local talent market knowledge.
- Play a major role in achieving the company’s global growth goals;
- Manage the full-cycle tech recruitment process from an engaging sourcing strategy to getting talent on board;
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible;
- Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals and drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers and HR;
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed;
- Manage established networks to attract diverse, ambitious tech talent to join our team;
- Lead or participate in projects to support the development of our tech talent acquisition;
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission;
- Create a unique and memorable experience for candidates.
- Bachelor degree or higher, with preference in Human resources or Business management;
- 5+ years of full cycle tech talent acquisition experience;
- A track record of high-performance, and success working in a fast moving environment within the tech/IT niche;
- Interpersonal experience with communicating across all levels of the organization internally, as well as externally;
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives;
- Industry knowledge with experience in understanding similar, you are an expert in creating a tech/IT talent pool;
- You are structured, hands on, innovative and love to take ownership.
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
- We look forward to hearing from you!