- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
About the Role
The Brands Onboarding Intern is responsible for the full onboarding process of Small-Medium Business and Mid-market partners and is working closely with the Onboarding Manager and the rest of the Partnerships team in order to ensure a fast, smooth and high-quality onboarding.
Your daily tasks consist of meetings with partners to help them achieve their shop launch success criteria and goals as efficiently and effectively as possible. This gives you the opportunity to add your own personal touch to the role in your direct collaboration with the brands. Further, you are responsible for involving the right stakeholders at the right time, internally and externally in a project based way, to reach those goals.
You are part of the energetic and ambitious Partner Success team and are collaborating closely with our New Business Managers and Partner Success Managers. In this collaboration you are responsible for handing over the brands after they are onboarded.
- Work with our new partners to drive growth and strengthen partnerships
- Collaborate with New Business Managers and Partner Success Managers to ensure timely and successful launches
- Manage internal cross-functional stakeholders to execute efficient onboardings.
- On top of the tiny details because you are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed.
- An eye for the big picture because you flourish by creating new ways of thinking and collaborating both internally and externally
- Think on your feet when the pace and keep on communicating with your colleagues
- Take ownership and drive initiatives. At Otrium we are all entrepreneurs and we love new ideas and ways of working.
- Work closely together with key stakeholders to gather key data/tools to support the common strategy and reach the set goal.
- Drive Retail Value and GMV growth!
What you’ ll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-3 years business development or account management sales experience in fashion, tech or the internet industry
- Previous experience with meeting sales targets and KPI’s
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM/Sales tools suggested
- Experience in fast growing company before, start-up and/or scale-up
- Fluent in English
- You are extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- You get a kick out of launching a new brand and exceeding brand partner expectations
- You have a natural intuition for people and you enjoy cultivating and nurturing new relationships with partners and internally at Otrium
- You have a solid understanding of and ability to challenge complex processes
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think of and carry out solutions on the spot
- You are able to prioritize activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- You have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- You have affinity with the Fashion industry
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team
- You like to celebrate your successes - with the rest of the O-team
Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!