- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
Do you have a passion for e-commerce and like to gain practical experience about data driven growth? Then, you might be the intern we are looking for. We are looking for an intern who will help Otrium to the next level by turning data into actionable insights. A unique opportunity to gain an inside perspective on an e-commerce startup and build up deep functional expertise. In short, a fun and educational internship in the heart of the company where you help to further accelerate Otrium’s growth through data driven decision making.
Milan Daniels & Max Klijnstra founded Otrium in 2016, we are an Amsterdam based scale-up that is shaping the future of online fashion. We’re shaking up the market and growing rapidly by offering a full-service marketplace that enables fashion brands to open an outlet store with zero effort and all the benefits.
Through an amazing team effort we’ve been able to grow by 1000% in the past year. Now we’re looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with Otrium.
Our ambition for the coming year is to become a household name in the Netherlands and Belgium while launching pilots in other European countries, such as France and Germany. By the end of 2020 will be the largest and smartest online outlet in Europe. Today Otrium operates out of a vibrant office at the Houthavens in Amsterdam, where we make a huge impact on one of e-commerce’s fastest growing categories.
What will you be doing?
At Otrium, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will work closely with the Business Intelligence team, but you also interact a lot with the other teams involved in the implementation of optimisation projects
- Analysis and execution of various projects linked to the growth of Otrium
- Collecting data from different sources, creating dashboards and converting this into actionable insights
- Think of new ideas how we can further accelerate the growth of our partners
What we are looking for?
- You are studying or just graduated in business administration, economics, or another mathematics related degree
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- Your communication strength enables you to exchange information with internal teams as well as with external partners
- Previous experience through an internship in start-ups, investment banking or consulting is a plus, but not required
- Available for at least 4 months, ideally for 6 months
- What can you expect from us?
- Learn and work at one of the fastest growing (fashion) start-ups in the Netherlands
- You will get great guidance and the opportunity to learn a lot
- Get to know all facets of sales and online retail
- You will get responsibility for various tasks
- You receive a competitive internship allowance, plus there’s full-time hire potential!
So... Do you have a passion for e-commerce and data? Do you prefer to work in a young and ambitious team? Do you want to help build an international platform by creating actionable insights? Then this is the challenge for you!
Share your motivation and resume and apply now!