- Date Posted
- Oct. 27, 2021
As the Affiliates & Partnership Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing the existing and acquiring new affiliates & brand partnerships to accelerate our hyper growth across markets in Europe, UK and US.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Are you always looking to grow and create impact? Then this is the role for you!
About this role
Reporting to the Head of Customer Acquisition, the Affiliates & Partnership Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for Otrium’s global affiliate programs.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the lead in developing Otrium’s partnership channel by thinking strategically as well as providing the hands-on work that must be done in our fast growing company.
You will be working with teams across Customer Acquisition, Brand, Design, Analytics, IT and more.
- Create and own the channel roadmap to deliver on short, mid and long term growth & customer acquisition targets;
- Drive growth by aggressively ramping up recruitment and development of new affiliate & partnership programs;
- Building and strengthening relationships with key partners;
- Manage and improve the campaign process end-to-end;
- Create and manage reporting to various stakeholders;
- Continuously monitor and improve on cost-efficiency and scalability through ”test & learn” approach.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Prior track record of scaling affiliates programmes;
- Experience launching affiliate programs in new markets from scratch;
- Affinity with other marketing functions, including display and paid search;
- Experience in the online fashion industry;
- Strong analytical mindset and deep familiarity with attribution modelling;
- Experience with partnership management tool Partnerize is a plus.
- You are looking for a place where you can create real impact by taking full ownership over your function;
- You are both a strategic, commercial thinker and a hands-on builder;
- You are someone who embraces change, is highly adaptable and has a problem solving mindset;
- You have strong prioritization & stakeholder management skills;
- You are ambitious for yourself and your career achievements and looking for a role which will give you the chance to expand your experience within a rapidly expanding international business.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!