- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
About this role
We are looking for a full-time Sales Performance Analyst intern, who wants to support in guiding the scaling and next-level professionalization of the Sales team in a data-driven way. (red. the Sales team gets the new brands on board, and maintains strong brand relationships to create the best assortment on offer possible). You will support in analysing strategic & operational key performance indicators on a daily basis to improve performance of the Sales team, and help with translating insights into actions. This means you will work on a great variety of tasks, and collaborate with a large group of ambitious and likeminded people simultaneously
- Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of actionable data/insights in an accurate and timely manner
- Support on weekly & monthly performance reporting, and creating scalable performance dashboards & reports for different stakeholders
- Support on preparing performance meetings with stakeholders across the whole company
- Support on deep-dive analysis to generate more granular insights in performance & to redirect tactical & strategic actions
- Support on target-setting for all sales teams
- Support on portfolio distribution of brands
- Support on creating communication materials to explain (process) updates to the sales team to translate data insights into actions
- Experience with excel modelling, structuring complex analyses, and communicating results in a simplified way
- You are an academic (WO) student in an analytical field. (econometrics, business analytics, data science, business economics, etc.)
- You aspire to pursue a career as a business analyst
- You are fluent in English
- Experience with excel modelling, structuring complex analyses, and communicating results in a simplified way; SQL skills are a definite plus!
- You are positive-minded and a go-getter.
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail.
- You are passionate to know more about fashion and online retail.
- You know your way around Excel, and other analytics tooling
- You are a fast learner, a team player, and are not afraid to take initiative.
- You are available for 6 months for 5 days a week.
- Start date: immediately
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!