- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
Working at Otrium
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
We’ve won some awards recently that confirm we are on the right track. We’re very proud of being featured in great magazines and being listed by many awesome companies & organisations as one of the best startups at this moment. Here are some examples:
- Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of actionable data/insights in an accurate and timely manner
- Support on weekly & monthly performance reporting, and creating scalable performance dashboards & reports for different stakeholders
- Support on preparing performance meetings with stakeholders across the whole company
- Support on deepdive analysis to generate more granular insights in performance & to redirect tactical & strategic actions
- Support on targetsetting for all sales teams
- Support on portfolio distribution of brands
- Support on creating communication materials to explain (process) updates to the sales team to translate data insights into actions
- Experience with excel modelling, structuring complex analyses, and communicating results in a simplified way
- You are an academic (WO) student in an analytical field. (econometrics, business analytics, data science, business economics, etc.)
- You aspire to pursue a career as a business analyst
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience with excel modelling, structuring complex analyses, and communicating results in a simplified way; SQL skills are a definite plus!
- You are positive-minded and a go-getter.
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail.
- You are passionate to know more about fashion and online retail.
- You know your way around Excel, and other analytics tooling
- You are a fast learner, a team player, and are not afraid to take initiative.
- You are available for 6 months for 5 days a week.
- Start date: immediately
Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!