- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
About this role
We are looking for a full-time Management Analyst Intern, who wants to support in finding the next high-potential fashion brands to partner with and manage incoming brands requests. In this role, your support will be crucial for determining Otrium’s brand offer. You will get the unique opportunity to contribute to Otrium’s high growth from the front-line. We will help develop your professional skills while working in a young and enthusiastic team! So, if you thrive on challenging yourself, learning, and celebrating wins as a team, we would love to hear from you!
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will play an active role in managing leads in our CRM system
- You will apply your data-driven mindset for lead qualification and assignment
- You will support performance analysis on new brands, conversion rates, and key insights
- You will manage communication towards inbound leads
- You will be managing input from different stakeholders within our company around potential brands to onboard
- You will actively participate in conversations with main process stakeholders
- You are currently an academic (HBO/WO) student in a business-related field
- You aspire to pursue a career in Sales Analytics and CRM roles
- Strong Requirement: The candidate should be based in the Netherlands
- You are fluent in English
- You are positive-minded and a go-getter
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail
- You are passionate to know more about fashion and online retail.
- You know your way around Excel / Google Sheets
- You are a fast learner, a team player, and are not afraid to take initiative
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- You are available for 6 months for 5 days a week.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!