- Date Posted
- Oct. 28, 2021
We are looking for a full-time Pricing Analyst intern, who wants to support us with analysing past performance and building tailor-made pricing strategies for both global fashion brands as well as boutique labels. You enjoy working with data to derive actionable insights. You will work on multiple data-driven projects on a daily basis. There is room for taking the initiative and testing your own ideas to help Otrium grow. This internship will help you to acquire a deeper understanding of pricing and the e-commerce fashion industry in general.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will work closely with the Pricing team, but you also interact a lot with the other teams involved in the implementation of optimisation projects
- Analysis and execution of various projects linked to improvement of pricing strategies at Otrium for both global fashion brands as well as boutique labels
- Collecting data from different sources, creating dashboards and converting this into actionable insights
- Think of new ideas how we can further accelerate the growth of our partners
- You are studying or just graduated in business administration, economics, or another mathematics related degree
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- Your communication strength enables you to exchange information with internal teams as well as with external partners
- Previous experience through an internship in start-ups, investment banking or consulting is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Python is required, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Available for at least 4 months, ideally for 6 months
- A hard requirement: Residence of the Netherlands
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!