- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
We’ve won some awards recently that confirm we are on the right track. We’re very proud of being featured in great magazines and being listed by many awesome companies & organisations as one of the best startups at this moment. Here are some examples:
Rising Star 2019
Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups
30 Under 30
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You’ll support the Sustainability Team with managing the different projects
- Provide administrative assistance to our Sustainability Team department by requesting and researching data for CO2 report and goal setting in accordance with SBTi;
- Act as point-of-contact internally for questions and details about sustainability
- Be in contact with different members from various teams to make sure new initiatives are being rolled out flawless;
- Schedule meetings and coordinate follow-up and details with (potential) partners
- You’ll create content about the different projects that can be shared both internally and externally
- Knowledge and understanding of key methodologies and industry standards (e.g. ESG, GHG protocol, SDGs and SBTi)
- Are studying or recently graduated in the direction of Sustainable Business and Innovation, Environment, Development Studies or similar;
- Have excellent people and communication skills and are a team player;
- Are fluent in English;
- Have a strong eye for detail and are extremely organised;
- Are independent, proactive and have a hands-on mentality;
- Are interested in learning more about sustainability and you have affinity with the fashion industry;
- Available for at least 6 months
- A hard requirement: Residence of the Netherlands
- What can you expect from us?
- Learn and work at one of the fastest growing (fashion) start-ups in the Netherlands
- You will get great guidance and the opportunity to learn a lot
- Get to know all facets of sales and online retail
- You will get responsibility for various tasks
- You receive a competitive internship allowance, plus there’s full-time hire potential!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!