- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
As junior Supply Chain Inbound specialist you’ll be working in the heart of the Otrium operation: you’ll be responsible for the enormous flow of deliveries from brands and will guide them through the supply chain processes to get them live on the website as soon as possible! From contacting brands to arrange deliveries, receiving & checking data, processing data to feed our ERP, to finalizing the content in the online shop, it will all be part of your daily activities! This sounds very operational, and it surely is. However, we expect you to have a critical view on what you’re doing, and the mindset & skills to spot IT or process improvements. You need to be able to tell us what you need in order to double capacity!
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
You are the spider in the web and communicate efficiently with all +200 brands and internal stakeholders to paint a clear and complete picture about all ongoing deliveries and what is necessary to get them live as soon as possible.
You make sure all deliveries get pushed through the supply chain processes as fast as possible, performing the necessary steps yourself and overseeing that others are keeping up as well to keep the supply chain machine running.
You’re a natural problem solver! Solving challenges that occur when running the operation of a fast growing scale-up are no obstacle that give you headaches, but an opportunity to learn and build an even better process. You have to work with various stakeholders to make sure the supply chain operation can increase its capacity.
- You are the first supply chain contact for our 200+ brands from the moment a delivery is confirmed and the practicalities need to be arranged;
- You request, check & process the incoming data & digital assets from brands about new deliveries to make it compatible with our ERP system;
- You oversee the (process of) go-live of new items on the platform, making sure the right visuals, descriptions and sizing tables are in place;
- You will work with the 3PL warehouse, communicate with them on a daily basis and visit the warehouse regularly to make sure the physical processes run as smooth as possible.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Study background or max. 2 years work experience in supply chain/logistics or digital processes. HBO education or university required;
- If you’re just graduated, you have done an internship in Supply Chain or another relevant field;
- It’s very important that you are well-organised and able to prioritise your tasks. You can handle a million tasks next to each other without being overwhelmed;
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets and ERP systems;
- You understand complex processes naturally and are able to work in them. You are very good at untangling chaos;
- You are a natural communicator, you make sure everyone is aware of what you are up to and you actively look how you can help others with your skills and talent.
- You are eager to be part of the ever-ongoing processes within the supply chain, making sure obstacles are removed and bottlenecks tackled. You are not bored to execute those processes but see it as a challenge to optimise your KPI’s and do your job faster and better everyday;
- You are a team player; the supply chain processes heavily rely on teamwork and the better the machine works, the faster it goes;
- You are stress resistant, as everything is urgent. You don’t let the pressure affect your mood. And: the end of the day is the end of the day;
- You are a proactive hustler, and you get the job done, you have some Dutch directness and assertiveness in you;
- You can handle direct feedback and you don’t see it as offensive. Otrium is full of ambitious people that want to make the most out of every day. They expect and ask this attitude from their colleagues as well;
- You are fun, energetic and learning new things is part of who you are.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!