- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
The Tactical Inbound Planner [TIP] is the person in the Otrium Inbound team who aligns the fluctuating Inbound demand at the 3PL-partner, photo studio & the digital assets processing team and their available capacity. You have an overall view of all processes at the Inbound side and the external parties. Allowing you to control the planning and ensuring maximum performance on Lead Time and Retail Value for the month.
As our Tactical Inbound planner you are able to translate long term (growth) capacity forecasts into short term tactical planning, noticing deviation and determining changes in short term capacity. You should act independently when it comes to deciding which order of drops should proceed. And also, reporting about the performance to the Team Lead inbound is one of your tasks.
On a daily basis you will handle the planning of all drops in order to maximize output, whilst on a weekly basis the focus is on capacity forecast on the short-mid term. You are the point of contact for our external partners.
- The (capacity) planning of drophandling at the our warehouse, Photo Studio and up-working
- Day-to-day planning of drops from ASN created to setting a target date, balancing the workload and guaranteeing <7 days
- Monitoring external and internal parties’ performance and in case of under performance, intervene
- Define process variables and restructure the process to have a predictable outcome
- Translating long term forecasts in short term capacity requirements at 3PL-partners, Photo Studio and other external service providers
- Providing input for the monthly meeting with 3PL-partner to adjust capacity agreements based on insights in coming 4 weeks demandTroubleshooting any planning related issues, taking ownership in communication to other involved parties and leadership in decision making
- Taking ownership of improvements in fields that are related to the planning process.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Bachelor or Masters Degree (preferably Supply Chain, technische bedrijfskunde, business/economics
- Preferably 2-5 years experience in supply chain or operational roles, in a start-up, scale-up or high-growth consumer goods company
- Proven track record in high-growth and dynamic environments
- Skilled in structural process improvements
- Experience with S&OP processes
- Experience with ERP and planning software
- Experience in Fashion, Retail(FMCG) and/or large scale E-commerce platform is a nice to have
- Skilled in internal and external stakeholder management on all levels (operational to C-level)
- You have a strong personality and you are a fast and independent decision maker
- Being able to switch from daily operational management to long term strategic planning
- Affinity with SC KPIs and understanding of e-commerce financial metrics and operating models
- Structured and organized hustler, you get things done!
- Excellent, proactive and outspoken communicator, go-to person for internal and external stakeholders
- Not afraid to get hands dirty and troubleshoot on operational level
- Fun, energetic and involved colleague and manager with a large dose of team spirit and ability to put things in perspective
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!