- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Engineering
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
As a Group Product Manager within the B2C team, you will manage a team of Product Owners, and give direction to the team to shape and deliver product features and improvements which will make an impact on the user journey.
You will motivate and coach the product team to make sure they can reach their goals and deliver value for the customer and the organization, whilst nurturing stakeholders and vendors relationships. Another part of your day to day responsibilities is the focus on overall user journey improvement and you will challenge the team to maximise effectiveness of the way of working.
You will also manage communication with key stakeholders to make sure expectations are managed and progress is timely communicated.
- You will establish a shared vision for the product areas within your domain
- You will work closely with your team to identify the most valuable opportunities and prioritise based on Otrium’s strategic objectives
- You will work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams across engineering, design and business to deliver value to our users and our company
- You will hire, grow and manage a team of talented product owners. You will coach them and tackle any blocker or uncertainty they might have to make sure they deliver business impact, and you will work with them on personal development and career growth
- You will drive initiatives to maximise quality and speed within your domain
- You will be an advocate for your product domain by keeping up to date with market trends, competition, and the overall B2C product landscape
- 3+ years of management of product owners/managers
- 5+ years of product owner/manager experience
- Successful track record in hiring and growing teams
- Team player with a strong focus on people and a passion for growth and development
- A strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups and priorities
- Experience in managing platforms operating in multiple geographies
- Experience with creating roadmaps, JIRA/Agile and moderating brainstorm/ideation sessions
- A strong passion for fashion, retail and consumer behavior
- Analytical and experienced in working with both qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions, familiar with A/B tests, analytics tools and user interviews, surveys, and usability tests”
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to respond to change or uncertainty with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!