- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
As Senior Product Owner, you will be part of the growing B2C Product team. Together with Chiara, our Head of Product B2C you will draft the vision of our product roadmap. Although it might sound a bit cliche, we really will count on you to bring our platform to the next level.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
As the Transaction Product Owner you will work with the Transaction team to deliver product features and improvements which will enhance the user journey on Shopping bag, Checkout and My Account.
You will manage and nurture the roadmap for the relevant product (area) in collaboration with key stakeholders and is responsible for E2E delivery (from opportunity definition to scoping to launch). For each prioritised initiative, you will work with the relevant stakeholders (growth marketing, finance, operations) to refine use cases to identify the best approach and minimise open questions.
As a Product Owner you will work closely with the development team preparing and discussing documentation (product requirements, epics, user stories for the prioritised initiatives) and you will be continuously involved in team ceremonies to assess progress.
You will manage communication to ensure progress is timely communicated.
- Define the vision for your product area;
- Define KPIs and targets for each initiative to measure the effectiveness post-launch.
- Strive for continuous optimization of our platforms through research and industry best practices analysis;
- Ensure any initiative has our customers at the heart of decisions;
- Define priorities based on company strategic goals, stakeholder requests and customer journey opportunities/painpoints to maximize the delivery of business value;
Experience, knowledge & skills
- 5+ years’ relevant working experience in e-Commerce, marketplaces or digital platforms as a Product Owner;
- Proven track record in delivering medium-large size initiatives having measurable business value
- Experience in managing platforms operating in multiple geographies;
- Experience with JIRA/Agile and moderating brainstorm/ideation sessions;
- A strong passion for fashion, retail and consumer behavior
- A strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to respond to change or uncertainty with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- You are curious: we’re growing at a fast pace and we thrive on continuous improvement. You are eager to learn and expand your horizon;
- You are flexible and resilient: you are excited to see what tomorrow brings and you are able to adapt to new strategies and priorities when needed;
- You make it happen: you are constantly looking for improvement opportunities and you are able to involve the right people to make those improvements a reality;
- You have a strong sense of ownership and you are able to keep your focus on highest-value priorities. You get very proud of each feature your team delivers and you are happy to celebrate successes and learnings with them;
- You are a great communicator: you are able to listen to other teams needs, you ensure transparency and visibility on your roadmap and you value keeping stakeholders informed of progress and milestones.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!
- Please note: Due to the urgency of this role, we’re currently interviewing only candidates that are already located in The Netherlands.