- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Product Engineering
Operations are at the heart of customer experience here at Otrium, shipping to consumers in over 20 countries worldwide from our multiple warehouses based in the UK, EU & US. As PM - Fulfilment you’ll be in charge of owning the product space to optimize and support our global fulfilment & services ambitions. Every order placed by our customers will come through your product and your challenge will be how to effectively create a curated fulfilment experience that is also operationally efficient and built for scale. If you are a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, then an international digital first workplace is waiting for you!
As Sr. Product Owner, you will be part of the growing Operations & Supply Fulfilment/services team. On the one hand it is about optimising and ensuring that our multi warehouse setup and fulfilment services are aligned to global best practises and supported by solid product solutions. On the other hand it’s unlikely every order will go perfectly, therefore our Customer Experience Management (CEM) team will rely on you for order and return management solutions to support our customers. By working with a dedicated team of engineers, & business owners you will provide a convenient and delightful fulfilment experience for our customers and operation teams.
- Develop end to end global product vision and strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders for products within e-commerce fulfilment space
- Work with the Lead Warehousing and Fulfillment to optimise (and speed up!) day to day fulfilment on a global scale
- Deliver business outcomes (growth & cost savings) by experimenting and continuous development fulfilment products by making trade-off decisions as needed
- Actively manage the product backlog including clearly expressing product backlog items with metrics and prioritizing based on business goals and optimization of work in the agile teams.
- Tackling product problems, conducting rigorous product discovery, and scoping the solution with meaningful requirements and clear trade-off analysis
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and build consensus on the product roadmap
- Be a subject matter expert for product teams, providing insight, context and additional information as needed to help understanding of what is required
- 4+ years experience working as a product manager/owner in the technology landscape in E-commerce, retail and supply chain
- Experienced in order fulfilment and logistics (delivery & services)
- Experienced with agile development practices
- Experienced with developing of writing user stories
- A proven track record of having effectively created and owned a product vision, product strategy and roadmaps
- Strong analythical thinking skills including the ability to solve ambiguous problems with a self-directed logical and data approach.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!