- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Founded in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About the role
As an App Marketing Specialist, you will lead the strategy of our App channel across all markets. You will develop and execute strategies to drive app downloads, engagement and ultimately conversion in the app.
You will build out and deliver a strategy for this channel as well as overseeing the day to day management and maintenance of our App across all markets.
You’ll be part of the user engagement team within the growth marketing department. You’ll work closely with product and creative teams.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive App performance in line with business growth target
- You’ll fully utilize the power of app automation and create personalized customer experiences in the App
- Identify & deliver new functionality improving the experience of our app customers
- Working with our in house Product and tech teams to make it happen
- Measuring the impact of initiatives on app KPI’s and contribution to annual objectives, and develop ways to optimize and scale them
- Collaborate with user acquisition, product, customer experience teams to get as many healthy app downloads as possible
- Feed into Loyalty & CLTV projects as needed, recognizing the App as the go to channel for our most loyal customers and manage automated drip campaigns end to end to ensure a successful outcome across multiple markets with high quality standards
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Ideally you have 2-4 years of relevant experience in CRM/app marketing , preferably in an e-commerce (fashion) operation
- Proven track record in marketing automation
- Experience with ESP/CRM tooling (iterable is a plus), especially app tools and know how to use them accurately
- Ability to generate E-commerce trends and performance reports with Google Analytics (or similar analytics tools)
- Fluent English, both verbally and written
- You have strong attention to detail and sense of ownership
- Analytical, organized and able to clearly communicate ideas, strategies & results to internal teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to respond to change or uncertainty with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Passion for technology, customer behaviour, fashion and/or retail
- You have a positive mindset and bring a great vibe to the team
- You are a great communicator
- You are a team player and like to celebrate successes together!
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, the US and UK;
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!