- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
Wonder what will you do?
- Create & execute B2B CRM strategies that enable the maximum advantage of data-driven sales at Otrium; ; asses & decide and lead migration to updated systems if needed;
- Design & implement the B2B CRM setup: define which data to store when, where, and how, and align way of working of the sales teams to maintain high data quality
- Maximize adoption by the sales teams: perform analyses to support sales leads in managing the team’s adoption; build in useful automations and links to minimize admin time & optimize accuracy of information streams between teams
- Performing supportive analyses to increase adoption and to define improvement initiatives to streamline the sales process
What are we looking for?
- A relevant Master’s degree in a quantitative / business direction: (e.g., business, analytics, economics, tech, data, econometrics);
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (CRM specialist, Sales Force consultant, Sales Analyst, etc.)
- Experience with (supporting) data-driven sales teams
- Proficient understanding of lead- & business development processes
- Proficient user of CRM systems (Pipedrive & SalesForce preferred)
- Experience with understanding, designing, and simplifying complex data structures and flows
- Experience with working in a cross-functional environment, with different stakeholders
- Experience with CRM automation tooling (e.g., Zapier, Activecampaign, etc)
- Passionate about the entire digital landscape and new developments
- Curious and proactive in questioning business decisions
- A critical, analytical thinker
- Finding joy in solving complex challenges [under time pressure] (or you like to solve sudokus!)
- Determined to deliver accurate and flawless results, with an eye for the details
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!