- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Product Management
Since the early beginnings, Paid Social has been one the key drivers of Otrium’s hyper growth. Now, we’re looking for a Paid Social Manager to lead the strategy and execution thereof across our paid social channels. Are you a paid social specialist with excellent (stakeholder)management skills? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Are you always looking to grow and create impact?
Then this is the role for you!
About this role
- Reporting to the Lead Paid Media, as the Paid Social Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative strategies across paid social channels.
- You’ll be focusing on scaling global customer acquisition while maintaining CAC-efficiency.
- You’ll be driving innovation and maximising performance by continuously running experiments.
- You’ll be working together with teams across growth, country management, brand, tech, and more.
- Create, optimise and scale strategies across global paid social channels;
- Take ownership over multi-million quarterly budgets and optimal allocation thereof;
- Continuously seek new opportunities to accelerate growth and increase cost-efficiency;
- Drive growth for our key enterprise brands;
- Drive an always-on “test & learn” framework, continuously run experiments;
- Run a creative optimisation agenda together with our creative agencies.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- You have 3-4 years experience in paid social;
- Strong analytical mindset and deep familiarity with attribution modelling and incrementality testing;
- You learn fast and you’re technical;
- You have experience working with product feeds;
- Bonus if you have experience working with smartly;
- You are looking for a place where you can create real impact by taking full ownership over your function;
- You are someone who embraces change, is highly adaptable and has a problem solving mindset;
- You have strong prioritization & stakeholder management skills;
- You are ambitious for yourself and your career achievements and looking for a role which will give you the chance to expand your experience within a rapidly expanding international business.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!