- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Management
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth Strategy to create and support in implementing a multi year Growth Strategy to drive customer and revenue goals. In this key management position for our fast-growing, highly disruptive marketplace, you will be responsible for creating mid, short and long term plans for the growth of the business across geographies as Otrium embarks on a hyper growth international journey. If you are experienced in creating growth strategies, have interest in fashion and want to solve the problem of excess inventory - this is the role for you!
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
Reporting to the VP Growth, as the Head of Growth Strategy you will have pricing, platform and site operations, marketing analytics and new business model functions reporting into it and will closely work with Acquisition Marketing, Customer Marketing, Country Leads and other parts of the organization to create Growth Plans.
You will also be responsible for setting goals (Revenue, Profitability, Marketing effectiveness) per country and per marketing channel making it a key role in the overall Growth Org
- Own and Deliver short, mid and long term growth plans;
- Create Revenue, Profitability, Marketing effectiveness (LTV/CAC based) goals for each region and marketing channel;
- Create and manage growth model with the analytics team;
- Work with Pricing (reporting into the role) to create Pricing strategies per market;
- Own the plan and delivery of website metrics (conversion rate, upsell rate etc.). Own CRM Platform updates and implementation;
- Jointly own product roadmap with PM org to drive growth;
- Create and implement the roadmap of incremental sales channels to drive growth for Otrium;
- Hire and Build best in class growth strategy and ops team.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Prior track record of creating international growth plans for a startup or a scale up;
- Deep familiarity with marketplace business dynamics and scaling brands through community building across multiple geographies;
- Display affinity for fashion brands and the ecosystem;
- Strong analytical acuity and data-driven decision-making capability and can bring a metrics, data and performance driven approach to Otrium;
- Prior experience of creating new business channels/models to drive growth;
- Understands and can drive data based on marketing analytics, site metrics (conversion rate, AOV, page advance rates) and pricing;
- Team Player and experienced in matrix organisational structure.
- Able to spot new and upcoming trends;
- Process, analytical & problem solving mindset;
- Strong prioritization & stakeholder management skills;
- You will have experience of managing small teams and growing and nurturing talent from within;
- You are someone who embraces change and is highly adaptable;
- You are also ambitious for yourself and your career achievements and looking for a role which will give you the chance to expand your experience within a rapidly expanding international business.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!