- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Founded in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About the Project
Otrium is growing extremely fast. We have expanded into a number of countries across Europe and into the US. We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join our team. We are focused on putting Otrium on the map by:
- Establishing our own unique voice;
- Positioning Otrium as the best way to shop off-price fashion;
- Ensuring fashion-lovers everywhere have download our app;
- Putting Otrium on the fashion and Ecomms industry map.
- You will develop a strategy and plan working closely with the Head of Brand, Editorial and Content team and Social media manager while also working collaboratively with our team of performance marketeers and country managers, bringing all the elements of the marketing program together;
- You will drive brand building activities for the business by creating relevant, timely and targeted programs and campaigns working closely with stakeholders, balancing business drivers and customer and brand partner needs;
- You will develop and deliver brand marketing campaigns and content to engage our two audiences:
- - our B2C audience of fashion-savvy customers who love fashion but don’t want to pay full price for great brands;
- - our B2B audience (of brand partners, fashion industry experts and potential candidates).
Experience, knowledge & skills
- With experience in managing multiple projects and stakeholders in a dynamic business with a culture of growth, you will have an appetite for launching new initiatives and continually improving the program through test and learn, analysis and insight.
- We want someone to be a passionate champion for our brand and have a good understanding of our business and wider industry.
- We are looking for someone who is skilled at gaining agreement and buy-in from multiple senior stakeholders and who has a good strategic understanding, communication questioning/listening skills, and is a team player.
- This would be a great opportunity for someone with B2B and B2C online fashion retail or ecommerce marketing experience, who has experience leading campaigns (it would be a bonus if you have experience in a similar organisation or industry.
- You have experience of delivering brand strategy, content and social media strategy, multi-channel content creation, product marketing strategy and brand PR.
- You have developed and delivered a brand strategy for a scaling company.
- You are an ideas person, with a strong instinct for what works in our industry sector.
- You have a good understanding of what works and the impact of strong 360” brand marketing campaigns.
- You have managed budgets and have experience of demonstrating ROI.
- Along with a good instinct you have experience of establishing measurement and impact criteria - working in a company which uses OKRs is a plus.
- You are someone who embraces change and is highly adaptable.
- You are also ambitious for yourself and your career achievements and looking for a role which will give you the chance to expand your experience within a rapidly expanding international business.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, the US and UK;
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!