- Date Posted
- Nov. 11, 2021
- Product Management
As our Jr. Email Marketeer you’ll be working together with the User Engagement team to push our hyper growth even further via super relevant and creative comms. Within this job it’s your responsibility to provide the right content to our subscribers at the right time. Do you have a creative but analytic mindset? Are you flexible and resilient?
Are you excited to see what tomorrow brings and you are able to adapt to new strategies and priorities when needed? Then this is the job for you!
About the role
As an E-mail marketeer at Otrium you’ll be part of the User Engagement team. Our objective is to retain members and grow their spend at Otrium by understanding them and building relationships via inspirational content and relevant journeys. E-mail is one of our biggest channels that plays a great role in this. Within this job it’s your responsibility to provide the right content to our subscribers at the right time.
- Create a relevant newsletter planning that’s in line with our general marketing & campaign planning for 6 countries
- Manage day-to-day production and schedule for all email programs including performance, and product focused campaigns
- Conduct quality assurance to ensure emails are accurate inclusive of images, links and tracking without error
- Identifying and understanding different target groups and market segments
- Determine how to best represent our various product offerings at the right moments for our customers within their journey
- Track, analyze and report on results
- Smart and successful A/B testing and experimenting
Experience, knowledge & skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent degree
- Ideally you have 1-2 years working experience
- You are creative & analytical
- Very high attention to details and great copywriting skills
- Comfortable handling multiple projects under pressure
- Fluent in English, German or French speaking is a nice to have
- A plus would be experienced in the fashion field.
- You are curious: we’re growing at a fast pace and we thrive on continuous improvement. You are eager to learn and expand your horizon;
- You are flexible and resilient: you are excited to see what tomorrow brings and you are able to adapt to new strategies and priorities when needed;
- You have a strong sense of ownership;
- You have a positive mindset and bring a great vibe to the team;
- You are a great communicator and listener;
- You are a team player and like to celebrate successes together!
Founded in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!