- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Product Management
Founded in Amsterdam, with flexible offices in London, Paris, Berlin and New York, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
Reporting to the Head of Customer Acquisition, as the Lead Paid Media you will be responsible for achieving month-over-month customer acquisition and brand targets across Paid Social, Display and Video.
- You will be managing 1 direct report, our agencies and partners.
- You will be working with teams across Customer Acquisition, CRM, Brand, Analytics, Partnershops and more.
- Create and own the roadmaps to deliver growth on the long term, without losing sight of the short term & customer acquisition targets;
- Full-funnel responsibility over all Paid Media channels (Social, Display, Video);
- Take ownership over budgets and optimal allocation thereof;
- Test & scale new growth drivers, channels and formats including TikTok, UAC, social commerce, etc.
- Drive an always-on “test & learn” framework;
- Work together with agencies to continuously deliver and test new creative formats;
- Manage external stakeholders including agencies, key partners like Facebook & TikTok, FMPs & tooling;
- Launch campaigns to drive growth for our key enterprise brands;
- Hire, build & develop a world class paid media team.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Prior track record of scaling paid media accounts with multi-million monthly spend;
- Extensive experience in performance- and brand-advertising;
- Strong analytical mindset and deep familiarity with attribution modelling and incrementality testing;
- Experience working with creative & media buying agencies;
- Experience managing and optimising product feeds, tracking, FMPs;
- Passionate about leading and inspiring others.
- You are looking for a place where you can create real impact by taking full ownership over your function;
- You are a highly adaptable problem solver;
- You have strong prioritization & stakeholder management skills;
- You will have experience of managing small teams and growing and nurturing talent from within;
- You are an ambitious career builder, you like to be the best in your field. You are now looking for a to expand your experience within a rapidly expanding international business.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!