- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Product Management
Paid Search is one of the key drivers of Otrium’s hyper growth and our fastest growing channel. Now we’re looking for a Lead Paid Search who can further accelerate our growth across markets in Europe, UK & US by creating a leading paid search & shopping strategy and ensuring world class execution by the in-house team and our agency. Are you a paid search specialist with excellent (stakeholder)management skills? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Are you always looking to grow and create impact? Then this is the role for you!
About this role
Reporting to the Head of Customer Acquisition, as the Lead Paid Search you will be responsible for achieving month-over-month new customer acquisition targets across international markets while maintaining CAC efficiency.
- You will be managing 1 direct report, our agency and partners.
- You will be working with teams across Customer Acquisition, User Engagement, Brand, Analytics, Partnerships, and more.
- Create and own the roadmaps to deliver on short, mid and long term growth & customer acquisition targets;
- Take ownership over budgets and optimal allocation thereof;
- Drive an always-on “test & learn” framework;
- Manage external stakeholders including agencies, key partners like Google & Microsoft, and tooling;
- Implement a data-activation strategy in collaboration with the Analytics team;
- Act as the main stakeholder in educating and advising our partnerships teams and key partners about paid search;
- Key stakeholder in achieving growth targets for enterprise brands;
- Hire, build & develop a world class paid search team.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Prior track record of scaling paid social accounts with multi-million monthly spend;
- Strong analytical mindset and deep familiarity with attribution modelling and incrementality testing;
- Experience working with agencies;
- Experience managing and optimising product feeds, tracking, SA360, Merchant Center, feed management tooling;
- Passionate about leading and inspiring others.
- You are looking for a place where you can create real impact by taking full ownership over your function;
- You are someone who embraces change, is highly adaptable and has a problem solving mindset;
- You have strong prioritization & stakeholder management skills;
- You will have experience of managing small teams and growing and nurturing talent from within;
- You are also ambitious for yourself and your career achievements and looking for a role which will give you the chance to expand your experience within a rapidly expanding international business.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!