- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Product Management
Founded in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About the role
Reporting to the VP Growth, Marketing Director is a key leadership position for this fast-growing, highly disruptive marketplace. You will lead, manage and support marketing activities across existing countries Otrium operates in and launch newer markets through flawless execution of the marketing plan. Working closely with the rest of the senior management team, as well as other key stakeholders across the business, you will create a vision for establishing Otrium as an internationally recognized brand.
You will take ownership of the marketing team, balancing performance and brand marketing, whilst adding a more analytical and predictable manner to drive growth across a broader mix of marketing channels at scale. You will also build and mentor a world-class marketing team to support the growth of Otrium. The Marketing Director will also support country leaders in their execution of country specific strategy.
- Own and Deliver the full funnel marketing plan for all markets across Otrium
- Hire and Build best in class marketing team
- Lead and manage all marketing activities for Otrium in a period of hyper-growth; define the overall marketing plan and budget in partnership with Otrium’s leadership team
- Attract new customers via performance and brand marketing in a sustainable and data driven approach, working with internal teams and external agencies
- Improve Otrium’s Brand Awareness, Consideration and other brand metrics
- Deepen Otrium’s metrics-driven ROI approach to marketing without sacrificing positioning, brand or investment
- Optimize Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Payback Period, and Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) strategies
- Drive improved efficiencies of appropriate technologies for marketing automation, analysis and reporting
- Work with marketing agencies to buy media optimally
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Prior track record implementing marketing programs within a high-growth B2C business scaling on an international level and multi-regional campaign experience
- Deep familiarity with marketplace business dynamics and scaling brands through community building across multiple geographies
- Display affinity for fashion brands and the ecosystem
- Strong analytical acuity and data-driven decision-making capability and can bring a metrics, data and performance driven approach to Otrium
- Prior experience of blending expertise in brand development with contemporary digital and offline marketing methods, channels and technologies
- Multi million marketing budget management experience
- Solid agency management experience (multi-region)
- You have strong strategic mindset but willing to get hands-on with marketing plans as needed
- Process, analytical and problem solving mindset
- You have excellent leadership and influencing skills with executives and across all departments.
- You have a data-driven mindset focusing on setting goals, measuring performance, and having an impact on the business.
- You are results oriented, problem solver with a strong sense of urgency with proven ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- You are someone who embraces change and is highly adaptable.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, the US and UK;
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!