- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Product Management
As a Paid Search Specialist you’ll be working together with the team to push our (hyper) growth even further. You’ll be at the core of the strategies and tactics that have helped grow Otrium with 1000% in the past year. You are encouraged and expected to expand on those strategies and tactics, so that Otrium can take the next step.
About this role
- As part of the Growth Team, you will be focusing on driving growth via Paid Search.
- You will be owning Paid Search as a channel, from strategy to execution.
- In this role, you will be playing a key role in scaling customer acquisition across multiple markets.
- Own and manage Paid Search campaigns end to end to ensure a successful outcome across multiple markets with high quality standards.
- Plan, develop and execute on strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, bidding, ad copy and other elements of paid search.
- Daily, weekly and monthly audit reporting and monitoring to ensure performance against targets.
- Assessing and adopting new Search features that will help us achieve our ambitious growth plans
- Focus on automation and efficient optimization: feed based campaigns
- Identify and act on high impact opportunities, in and/or outside of the domain of Paid Search
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Oral and written English is required - Dutch, French or German is a plus!
- At least 2 years of experience in Paid Search, working with feeds.
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics. Preferred experience with a feed management tool and SA360 or other programmatic search management tools.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with hands-on attitude.
- Advanced Excel/spreadsheet skills, SQL and Scripts knowledge would be a bonus.
- You are ambitious, flexible and at your best while keeping all balls in the air.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!