- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Professional Services
The Brand Performance Analyst will play an important role in scaling up our partnerships. You will analyse metrics and KPIs to develop strategies and plans to improve performance. You won’t only analyse data all day - you also offer entrepreneurial, realistic, and practical business opportunities to both business development managers as well as account managers. You’ll contribute to projects and initiatives that are at the heart of Otrium’s growth strategy.
At Otrium, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Deep-dive in sales performance of our key brands to unlock future growth opportunities and work with Account Management for implementation
- Collaborate with the Lead Brand Performance and Business Development on important deals and optimise proposals to potential brand partners;
- Prepare insightful presentations for brands and work on periodic performance reporting;
- Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of data insights or presentations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Relevant Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Business, Marketing);
- 3-5 Years working experience in a commercial and analytical environment, preferable related to consulting or business development;
- Experience with data driven storytelling and creating to the point and well-designed presentations;
- Startup or scale up experience is preferred;
- Experience with e-commerce or platform is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: you identify connections in data and trends and can generate insights;
- Translate insights into customer or internal messages and solutions or actions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: you are able to work together with different types of stakeholders, you tailor communication, messages and style accordingly to build engagement at all levels of the organisation;
- You are innovative, creative and have a strong commercial sense;
- Strong attention to detail;
- You work well with deadlines and are able to set priorities;
- Curious by nature;
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!