- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Professional Services
We’re increasing our focus on growth through organic channels and aim to drastically improve our SEO set-up. Therefore, we’re looking for a Sr. SEO Consultant who can create and execute on an organic growth plan together with the help of content writers and an agency. You will be responsible for accelerating our growth across markets in Europe, UK & US. Are you a SEO specialist with excellent (stakeholder)management skills? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Are you always looking to grow and create impact? Then this is the role for you!
About this role
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Acquisition, you will drive our organic growth strategy.
- You will be the champion and main point of contact for all topics related to SEO.
- You will recruit and manage content writers and work together with an agency that can support technical SEO requests.
- You will be working with Growth, Product and Tech teams.
- Create the SEO strategy to deliver on short, mid and long term organic growth & customer acquisition targets;
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities and derive conclusions for growth and optimization;
- Manage content writers and agencies;
- Set-up clear KPIs and reporting for country managers;
- Act as the main point of contact for all SEO related topics.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Prior track record of building up a SEO growth plan;
- +5 years experience leading SEO in an international environment;
- Proven experience in both on-site and off-site SEO.
- Experience working with managing agencies and content writers;
- Prior experience in e-commerce is preferred.
- You are looking for a place where you can create real impact by taking full ownership over your function;
- You are someone who embraces change, is highly adaptable and has a problem solving mindset;
- You have strong prioritization & stakeholder management skills.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!