- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Professional Services
Founded in Amsterdam, with flexible offices in London, Paris, Berlin and New York, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Acquisition, you will drive our organic growth strategy.
- You will be the champion and main point of contact for all topics related to SEO.
- You will recruit and manage content writers and work together with an agency that can support technical SEO requests.
- You will be working with Growth, Product and Tech teams.
- Create and own the roadmaps to deliver on short, mid and long term organic growth targets;
- Continuously identify both short-term and long-term opportunities to accelerate organic growth;
- Manage content writers and agencies;
- Set-up clear KPIs and reporting for country managers;
- Act as the main point of contact for all SEO related topics.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Prior track record of building up a SEO growth plan;
- A solid understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO: strategy, content, tech, pr, etc.;
- Experience working with managing agencies and content writers;
- Prior experience in e-commerce is preferred.
- You are looking for a place where you can create real impact by taking full ownership over your function;
- You are someone who embraces change, is highly adaptable and has a problem solving mindset;
- You have strong prioritization & stakeholder management skills.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!