- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
As Sales Enablement Lead you will be the next driving force behind Otrium’s growth. You will have a tremendous impact on the development of the expertise, knowledge and professionalism or our partnership team that is in direct relationships with the brands on our platform.
You will analyse key performance indicators to develop plans to improve performance of the partnerships team. This will be done by designing training programs, and material, facilitating trainings, designing weekly rhythms to make use of available learning materials at hand. You will also investigate new ways to drive personal development, capturing and standardising knowledge across the teams. This will make it easily accessible, designing performance evaluation systems, designing & implementing growth paths, and support in coaching the teams on their weekly activities.
About this role
- Designing training programs and material and facilitate trainings;
- Designing weekly rhythms to make use of available learning materials at hand, and prepare materials / templates for the teams ready-to use;
- Investigate new ways / tooling /standardised sales materials / templates to improve levels of expertise, professionalism & personal development;
- Capturing and standardising knowledge across the teams and making it easily accessible;
- Designing performance evaluation system;
- Designing & implementing growth paths;
- Support in coaching the teams on their weekly activities.
- A relevant Master’s degree in a commercial direction;
- 4+ years working experience in a business/commercial/consulting analyst role;
- Experience in a sales / sales enablement role or a transformation consultant with a heavy focus on communication & training teams in new ways of working;
- Experience with training teams in best practice sales processes;
- Experience with change management;
- Experience with story-lining to get everyone on board with a common goal;
- Experience with working in a cross-functional environment, with (many &) different stakeholders;
- Experience with coaching mentoring teams;
- Extra: experience within a digital business.
- An excellent listener & communicator (both verbally & in writing);
- Empathic, and a born people manager / coach / mentor;
- A strategic, data-driven thinker, and are able understand C-level brand strategies & stakeholder management;
- A problem solver, finding joy in structuring complex situations;
- An true team player with strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate with many different personalities, and working styles;
- Eager to deliver best in class, flawless looking, end products;
- Flexible to quickly switch focus to changing priorities on a daily base;
- Excited to be successful by making others successful and see your team grow & flourish.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!