- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
As Sales Enablement Manager you will be the next driving force behind Otrium’s growth. You will have a tremendous impact on the development of the expertise, knowledge and professionalism or our partnership team that is in direct relationships with the brands on our platform.
You will analyse key performance indicators to develop plans to improve performance of the partnerships team. This will be done by designing training programs, and material, facilitating trainings, designing weekly rhythms to make use of available learning materials at hand. You will also investigate new ways to drive personal development, capturing and standardising knowledge across the teams. This will make it easily accessible, designing performance evaluation systems, designing & implementing growth paths, and support in coaching the teams on their weekly activities.
Working at Otrium
Founded in 2016, Otrium is an Amsterdam based start-up that is shaping the future of online fashion. We’re shaking up the market and growing rapidly by offering a full-service marketplace that enables fashion brands to open an outlet store with zero effort and all the benefits.
Through an amazing team effort, we’ve been able to become one of the fastest growing companies in The Netherlands and Europe. Now we’re looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with Otrium.
Today Otrium operates out of a vibrant office in the Houthavens of Amsterdam, where we make a huge impact on one of e-commerce’s fastest-growing categories.
- Designing training programs and material and facilitate trainings;
- Designing weekly rhythms to make use of available learning materials at hand, and prepare materials / templates for the teams ready-to use;
- Investigate new ways / tooling /standardised sales materials / templates to improve levels of expertise, professionalism & personal development;
- Capturing and standardising knowledge across the teams and making it easily accessible;
- Designing performance evaluation system;
- Designing & implementing growth paths;
- Support in coaching the teams on their weekly activities.
- A relevant Master’s degree in a commercial direction;
- 4+ years working experience in a business/commercial/consulting analyst role;
- Experience in a sales / sales enablement role or a transformation consultant with a heavy focus on communication & training teams in new ways of working;
- Experience with training teams in best practice sales processes;
- Experience with change management;
- Experience with story-lining to get everyone on board with a common goal;
- Experience with working in a cross-functional environment, with (many &) different stakeholders;
- Experience with coaching mentoring teams;
- Extra: experience within a digital business.
- An excellent listener & communicator (both verbally & in writing);
- Empathic, and a born people manager / coach / mentor;
- A strategic, data-driven thinker, and are able understand C-level brand strategies & stakeholder management;
- A problem solver, finding joy in structuring complex situations;
- An true team player with strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate with many different personalities, and working styles;
- Eager to deliver best in class, flawless looking, end products;
- Flexible to quickly switch focus to changing priorities on a daily base;
- Excited to be successful by making others successful and see your team grow & flourish.