- Date Posted
- Dec. 28, 2021
Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
- Application open to candidates based in London (UK), Paris (FR), or Berlin (DE)
The Senior Key Accounts Partner Success Manager is responsible for some of the largest brands that Otrium works with.
You will strengthen your brand partner relationships, set joint business targets with your brands, involve key stakeholders, internally and externally, on a project based level to reach your goals as part of your daily responsibilities.
You will be part of the highly energetic and ambitious partner success team. Together they are responsible for the enterprise, mid-cap brands and SMB/local hero brands.
In addition to your existing key accounts portfolio, you will be working closely together with the new business team to ensure a smooth handover to any new key account brands joining Otrium.
- Committed to strengthening brand partner relations
- Manage a portfolio of 5-8 Premium Enterprise brands
- Set long term joint business targets with the brands in your portfolio and work on a project-based level to reach these targets
- Work closely together with key stakeholders, internally & externally, to gather the right data/tools to support and optimise our brand partners growth towards the set targets
- Analyse, develop, present and follow up on your brand partner’s growth plans
- Closely monitor commercial performance insights and opportunities and share best practices with all stakeholders involved
- Take ownership in accomplishing your individual goals
Your experience, knowledge & skills
- Proven track record in building and maintaining key relationships
- Experience in development and implementation of effective strategic plans and goals to achieve sales objectives
- Work experience in a start-up, scale-up or fast growing organization. Preferably you will have had experience in either fashion, SaaS or eCommerce (or some combination thereof)
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience with sales on VP and C level
- You are used to working with targets and KPI’s
- Nice-to-have: you have an affinity with the Fashion industry
- Nice-to-have: experience with SaaS Enterprise sales
- You get a kick out of developing strong long lasting relationships, inspiring brand partners and closing deals
- You are very commercial and have a consultative approach to sales
- You are a great presenter and show exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Learning new things is part of who you are
- You are fun, energetic and you are a great cultural fit
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
- We look forward to hearing from you!