- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
This is a unique opportunity to be a member of the Otrium Partnerships leadership team. We need creative builders and thinkers with previous sales and account management experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales and account management organization at Otrium.
You’ll be on the frontlines with your team, following and boosting the success with our brand partners and contributing to Otrium’s success while developing and implementing new strategies around Sales & Account Management. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
About the role
The Lead Partner Success is responsible for the growth of the existing fashion portfolio of brands across Europe, managing a team of Partner Success Managers and ultimately responsible for the GMV generated by the brands.
You’ll work closely with other teams like sales leads, sales operations, supply, marketing, and the broader org, to support processes that scale and improve our business and relationship with partner brands.
- On a day to day basis you will
- Build and Develop a team of Partner Success Managers across Europe
- Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your teams
- Drive your sales team towards short and long-term goals
- Follow the day-to-day management of brands and participate to client meetings
- Collaborate closely with the organisation as needed to drive growth across the your portfolio
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and proactively seek opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
- Manage and cultivate highly successful and engaged Partner Success Managers
- Drive GMV growth!
- Minimum of 5 years B2B Sales experience in fashion, tech or the internet industry
- People Management experience: Proven track record of driving a sales team responsible for exceeding sales targets, both local and remote in an international environment
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM/Sales tools suggested
- You worked in fast growing company before, start-up and/or scale-up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English
What are we looking for?
Someone that is fun, energetic, learns fast and wants to join a dynamic team.
Next to that:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and prioritize aggressive deadlines, as a team leader and as an individual contributor
- Strong use of insights and quantitative decision making to inform the sales process
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- You have affinity with the fashion industry
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!