- Date Posted
- Dec. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
Otrium is seeking a high-energy Partner Success Manager Mid Market with a proven track record of closing deals and growing successful enterprise partnerships at a high growth startup, SaaS and/or fashion company. You will support, manage and grow long lasting relationships with global enterprise fashion brands.
- You strengthen brand partner relations;
- You will close big deals and have responsibility of our Accounts portfolio and their performance;
- Work closely together with the key stakeholders to gather key data/tools to support and optimise our key brand partner in growth and happiness;
- Analyse, develop, present and follow up on brands partner growth plans;
- Monitor commercial performance insights and opportunities and share best practices with all stakeholders;
- Actively manage and improve overall New Business processes;
- You are always on the road or on the phone, always building connections and relations.
- You have 4-6 years of working experience in a start-up, scale-up or fast growing fashion company where you had a role in their sales and or key account development team
- You are a proactive hustler, and you get the job done
- “No” is your favourite word, because only then can the real work begin and can you show your talents
- You get a kick out of developing long lasting relationships and exceeding brand partner expectations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think of and carry out solutions on the spot
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills
- Learning new things is part of who you are
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
- We look forward to hearing from you!