- United States
- New York
- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About the role
As a Partner Success Manager you are responsible for the biggest fashion brands Otrium works with. Your daily tasks are setting joint business targets with the brands and you’re responsible to involve the right stakeholders, internally and externally on a project based way, to reach those goals.
You will be one of the first in our US Partner Success team. During the onboarding process of new brands you work closely together with the New Business team for a smooth handover.
- You manage a portfolio of the biggest international Enterprise or Global brands
- Set long term joint business targets with all the brands in your portfolio and work on projectbase towards those goals
- Work closely together with the key stakeholders to gather key data/tools to support the common strategy to reach the set goals
- Analyse, develop, present and follow up on your brand partner growth plans
- Monitor commercial performance insights and opportunities and share best practices with all stakeholders
- You strengthen brand partner relations
- You are responsible to reach your individual targets
Experience, knowledge & skills
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience
- You worked before in a fast growing company (start-up and/or scale-up)
- You have at least a Bachelor degree
- You have experience with sales on VP and C level
- You have worked in/knowledge about the e-commerce industry
- You are used to work with targets and KPI’s
- Nice-to-have: you have affinity with the Fashion industry
- Nice-to-have: you have a proven track record in SaaS Enterprise sales
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM/Sales tools suggested
- You are a proactive hustler, and you get the job done
- Your way of working is structured and you close deals on project based way
- “No” is your favourite word, because only then can the real work begin and can you show your sales talents
- You get a kick out of developing long lasting relationships and exceeding brand partner expectations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think of and carry out solutions on the spot
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills
- Learning new things is part of who you are
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, the US and UK
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!