- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Development
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Real Estate Planning and Insights Program Manager to join our Workplace (RE-WS) team.
What you will do:
- Involved in real estate metrics and data driven location strategy planning
- Drive office planning with defined tiering structure and spatial program, manage design standards and overall construction program
- Oversee internal builds program organizing Workplace, IT, Security, and Finance coordination for planning
- Establish and maintain design guidelines and standards that reflect company culture and branding through interiors, furniture, and signage/graphics
- Conducts site visits and walk-throughs for space evaluation, construction progress, furniture installs, and project completion
- Monitors and maintains a framework to review progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets and timelines. Communicates status and risks to stakeholders. Resolves potential risks
Skills and experience you possess:
- 8+ years in corporate office commercial interiors design and projects for global portfolios
- Experience with the creation of Real Estate forecasting and long-range planning dashboards
- Vendor Management of both Architects and Project Managers
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Budget and project management skills
- Ability to drive consensus and self-motivated problem solver
- In depth understanding of CRE technology applications and platforms
Projects you may work on:
- Capacity and metrics insights
- Office expansion or relocation projects
- Retrofit projects
- Real Estate technology roll out
- Standards and office tiering
- Lease and transaction management
What you will have the chance to learn:
- Establish presence in emerging markets
- Strong pulse on labor analytics
Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
- Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn