- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Leadership Recruiter to help scale and build out our bench of senior-level talent.
What you would do:
- Partner with our Executive team and members of the extended leadership team to design, execute and drive our hiring strategy for senior level hiring (Senior Director and above)
- Build out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of world-class talent.
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy, both directly and with the partnership of Executive Search firms where appropriate.
- Work with external partners, the HR and Total Rewards team to build out competitive offers and close leadership candidates.
Skills you possess:
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience gained from a mixture of in-house and agency. Experience working at a high-growth start up highly desirable.
- 2+ years experience working in leadership / executive recruiting, from Senior Director to C-Suite. Experience gained from an Executive Search firm a plus!
- Strong business and executive presence, along with experience working as a strategic thought partner to C-Suite executives and members of their senior management team
- Ability to influence both leaders and the wider team through data and metrics
Who you’ll work with
- At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
- Our Core Behaviors
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.