- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jan. 5, 2022
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition to help scale and build out our Product & Engineering organizations.
What you would do:
- Partner with our VP, Talent Acquisition and members of the extended leadership team to design, execute and drive TA strategy for our Product & Engineering organizations to attract the highest caliber technical talent
- Proactively identify and address our hiring needs, whilst constantly evaluating and refining both our sourcing and evaluation process
- Develop creative sourcing techniques, including internet-based and social media channels, sourcing tools, referral and events strategy
- Lead, build, coach and inspire a world-class team of technical Recruiters to achieve our growth goals in Product & Engineering
Skills you possess:
- 9+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience gained from organization(s) with elite standards for technical talent. Experience working at a high-growth start up highly desirable.
- Additionally, 4+ years direct people-management experience, with demonstrated experience in hiring and fostering a culture of high performance
- Strong business and technical acumen, along with experience working as a strategic thought partner to C-Suite executives and members of their senior management team
- Ability to influence both leaders and the wider team through data and metrics
- Experience with talent branding and international experience is a huge plus!
Who You’ll Work With:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
- Want to Learn More About Patreon?
- Check out TechCrunch’s article about our focus on membership
- Listen to our CEO Jack and Co-Founder Sam chat with Guy Raz on NPR’s How I Built This
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn