- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Talent Acquisition Program Manager.
What you will do:
- Partner with TA Leadership to dive projects from initiation to closure, including scope, tracking, and measurement of deliverables
- Monitor progress of initiatives and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Support TA Leadership in change management and effective implementation of processes
- Identify risks, evaluate project plans, and recommend approaches to mitigate said risks
- Implement an effective communication strategy ensuring all relevant stakeholders receive regular updates regarding progress towards goals and deliverables
Skills and experience you possess:
- Prior experience in program management
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- The ability to drive best practices, partner on solutions, and move the organizations forward by setting clear expectations
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and deliver results
- Strong attention to detail
Who You’ll Work With:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
- Want to Learn More About Patreon?
- Check out TechCrunch’s article about our focus on membership
- Listen to our CEO Jack and Co-Founder Sam chat with Guy Raz on NPR’s How I Built This
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn