- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a contract to hire contract Technical Recruiters to keep pace with that growth as our team is expanding just as quickly!
What you would do:
- Build a diverse pipeline of world-class Engineering, Product and Design candidates using creative sourcing methods (LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, networking etc.).
- Seek out platforms, recruiting fairs, conferences and other opportunities to recruit underrepresented folks.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and actively translate that into a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and be a trusted voice in difficult conversations that result in decision making.
- Drive the interview and offer process, including job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing candidates.
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
- Closely partner with HR to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with elite standards for engineering, product and design talent, including sourcing of passive candidates
- Familiarity around recruiting metrics and goals
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse is preferred)
- Interest in developing processes and initiatives that improve recruiting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume startup environment
- Selling and closing top engineering candidates
- An understanding of technology and the broad tech industry
- Passion for and interest in Patreon’s mission
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
- Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn