- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
- We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
- Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $1 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our growing Talent team.
What you would do:
- Build talent pipelines of top technical candidates using creative sourcing methods (sourcing tools, referral generation, online sourcing, external partnerships and internal / external events).
- Partner with both Recruiters and business unit leaders at Patreon to deeply understand their hiring needs and actively translate that into initiatives to attract technical talent
- Screen resumes and conduct initial interviews with prospective candidates
- Maintain and track pipeline activity to share with recruiters and hiring managers
Skills and experience you possess:
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience at a consumer facing web/mobile startup, with the ability to also source for non-technical roles when needed
- Passion for diversity and inclusion
- Experience with recruiting metrics and using data to guide decisions and strategy
- Interest in developing processes and initiatives that improve sourcing
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for and interest in Patreon’s mission
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse is preferred)
- Strong cross-collaboration skills across multiple teams and disciplines
- Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
- Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn