- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for an IT Systems Engineer.
What you will do:
- You will work with stakeholders within the company to design, configure, implement, maintain and promote a variety of internally facing applications, including G Suite, Dropbox, and Slack.
- Build and manage automation for employee lifecycle using Okta, G Suite, and Bettercloud.
- Design and implement automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure.
- Provide escalated technical support for employees’ laptops, software, tools, and mobile devices
- Design, support and provide training for company A/V system (Zoom).
- Provide on-call support for critical IT systems on a rotating basis.
- Document technical processes, policies, and architecture.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 3+ years experience in IT
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Experience administering a wide range of SaaS Applications including, but not limited to, Slack, Zoom, Jira, Confluence, Dropbox, etc.
- Experience in managing identity and access management tools such as Okta, BetterCloud, and Google Workplace.
- Experience managing employee devices (macOS, Windows) using device management software (Jamf Pro, Intune, Munki)
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and mobile device issues.
Projects you may work on:
- Streamlining employee lifecycle processes using automation.
- Scale and configure access using a BeyondCorp/Zero Trust model.
- Build tools to facilitate pro-active support.
What you will have the chance to learn:
- Advanced Identity Management tools and processes
- Office IT infrastructure setup and maintenance
- New SaaS products
Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.