- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Security Analyst.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the development of the Security foundational layer for Patreon
- Contribute to detecting, responding, and triaging any incident or issues that occur
- Responding and working toward remediation for alerting
- Level up Security at Patreon. We’re a small team and your impact will be immense
- Advocate for Security best practices across the company
- Foster clarity and alignment on Security mission supporting teams
- Write clear and concise documentation on tooling, processes, runbooks, guidelines etc.
- Build a strong product-minded, security culture by mentoring and guiding security engineers
Skills and experience you possess:
- 5+ years of experience on a Security team
- Strong troubleshooting and investigation skills
- Enforces a high standard of quality and craft with an eye detail
- Familiarity with detecting and response
- Experience with metrics, processes, common security threats i.e Phishing, malware, DDoS
Projects you may work on:
- Responding to alerts and incidents
- Onboarding tooling and putting the correct alerts in place
- Establish the processes, runbooks, and metrics of given areas
What you will have the chance to learn:
You will learn ways to empower creators to get paid. You will help creators make a sustainable living and achieve higher levels of creativity.